The project team and the project consultant Marisa Cavalli met on 17-19 April 2023 in Graz!
The meeting objectives were:
- to define the final webpage content and design with the ECML;
- to go through, give feedback to, coordinate and finalize products developed by the working groups;
- to develop a time plan and coordinate tasks/responsibilities in the final project phase.
During the three intensive working days we discussed the following main project outputs:
- output 1: the project’s final webpage content and design;
- output 2: models and scenarios including challenges and responses from different contexts to illustrate the recommendations;
- output 3: teaching materials and learner/teacher videos from different contexts to underpin the recommendations and scenarios.
The meeting demonstrated again just how much effort the whole CLIL LOTE network has been invested in this innovative project. The network has played a very significant role in helping the team to develop the area of transitions in CLIL LOTE – and without them it would have been impossible to fulfil this task!
Petra Daryai-Hansen, project coordinator
- Project website “CLIL in languages other than English – Successful transitions across educational stages” in English, French and German: www.ecml.at/CLILLOTEtransitions