Andrea Abel, Europäische Akademie Bozen - Accademia Europea di Bolzano, Institute for Specialized Communication and Multilingualism, Italy.
ECML project: coordinator of the project "Diversity in majority language learning – Supporting teacher education" (MALEDIVE) (2012-2015); network meeting (30-31 January 2014)
Anna Maria Curci, German teacher, teacher trainer, MIUR - Istituto Tecnico Statale "Vincenzo Arangio Ruiz", Rome.
ECML project: team member of the project "Involving parents in plurilingual and intercultural education" (CARAP for Parents) (2013-2014); workshop (28-30 April 2014)
Michael John Hammersley, Lecturer, University of Bologna.
- team member of the project "Languages in corporate quality" (LINCQ) (2012-2013); expert meeting (2012); workshop (21-22 November 2013)
- "Developing migrants' language competences at the workplace" (Language for Work); network meeting (5-6 December 2013)
Ivana Bucko, Representant of European Forum for Sign Language Interpreters (EFSLI).
ECML project: "Promoting Excellence in Sign Language Instruction"; network meeting (Graz, 5-6 April 2018)
Maddalena de Carlo, Università degli studi di Cassino e del Lazio Meridionalec, Cassino.
ECML project: "Towards a Common European Framework of Reference for Language Teachers"; network meeting (Graz, 8-9 September 2016)
Tiziana Cignatta, Liceo Classico G. Da Vigo – Rapallo (GE),SSIS (Scuola di Specializzazione all'Insegnamento Secondario), University of Genoa, Italy.
ECML project: Encouraging the culture of evaluation among professionals (ECEP) (2008-2011)
Teresa Ting, Assistant Professor of English Applied Linguistics/ Expert, University of Calabria.
- "Literacies through Content and Language Integrated Learning: effective learning across subjects and languages" (CLIL and literacy) (2013-2015); network meeting (17-18 June 2014)
Renata Zanin, Free University of Bolzano, Faculty of education.
- "Action research communities for language teachers"; workshop (10-11 November 2016)
- "Action research communities for language teachers"; network meeting (Graz, 3-5 May 2018)