How to get involved?
Individuals with a special interest and professional background in the topic of this particular project are invited to take up contact with the ECML National Nominating Authority in their country so that they can be considered for participation in the corresponding project workshop.
Project workshop in 2021
The workshop will focus on
Piloting, revising and completing of project and professional development materials
Profile of participants
Teacher trainers and teacher educators, curriculum designers, test developers, who focus on language teaching in vocational training and / or university language teaching and who have some understanding of the action-oriented approach to language teaching.
Experience, competences required
Participants should have experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Language teaching and assessment in vocational or higher education contexts
- Teacher education and / or professional development
- Task-based and action-oriented language teaching
- Implementation of the CEFR
- Familiarisation with the ideas presented in the CEFR Companion Volume would be advantageous.