Synergies Europe No 7/2012: Bilingual education in Europe and beyond: status quo and formulating a research agenda. Topic: Two-way immersion.
The ECML draws your attention to the call for contributions (brief reports and full articles) for Synergies Europe no. 7/2012, a multilingual, peer-reviewed journal edition which will focus on two-way immersion education, in particular on two-way immersion models in multilingual areas of Europe and beyond. Please circulate this call widely among your networks.
Guest editor of Synergies Europe no. 7: Gabriela Meier
Editor in chief: Enrica Piccardo
- Call for papers for Synergies Europe n° 7/2012: Bilingual education in Europe and beyond: status quo and formulating a research agenda:
- Languages: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Deadline for short reports and abstracts for full articles: 30 November 2011
- Deadline for long articles: 30 March 2012
- More about Synergies Europe: