Managing expert meetings
Expert meetings are meetings of the project team at different stages in the course of a project; associate partners of projects can be invited to these meetings at their own cost.
all documents + links
at bottom of page!
Venue: ECML, Graz
Interpretation is not provided by the ECML.
Travel and subsistence is provided for 4 team members by the ECML.
In addition to preparing, delivering and following up all issues relating to the content of the project the following overview lists essential tasks related to managing this event.
ToDo's for coordinator
BEFORE THE EVENT, the coordinator ...
- sends a list of experts to invite to the meeting
10 weeks prior to the event to Margit Huber.
- sends the meeting agenda 2 weeks prior to the event to Margit Huber.
- reviews the project website to identify areas to be developed in the course or as a follow-up to the meeting.
AFTER THE EVENT, the coordinator ...
- drafts a news item for the project website and forwards it to the second language documentalist.
- completes the report of the meeting within the 2 weeks following the event and sends it to Margit Huber.
- carries out follow-up work relating to the development of the website.
ToDo's for the second language documentalist
BEFORE THE EVENT, the second language documentalist ...
- identifies areas on the project website in the second working language to be further developed during or as a follow-up to the meeting.
AFTER THE EVENT, the second language documentalist ...
- provides texts and materials in the second language and sends them to the ECML for uploading to the project website.
- translates the news item sent by the coordinator.
ToDo's for the website correspondent
AFTER THE EVENT, the website correspondent ...
- updates the website with materials and texts provided by the coordinator, the second language documentalist and other team members.
Contact: Margit Huber
Programme template online expert meeting EN, FR
Report form (including news item)