Ellen Bertelsen, AOF Sprogcenter Nordvest.
ECML project: "Developing migrants' language competences at the workplace" (Language for Work); workshop (24-25 June 2015)
Barbara Day, Lecturer, VIA University College, Aarhus.
ECML project: "Involving parents in plurilingual and intercultural education" (CARAP for parents); workshop (28-30 April 2014)
Petra Daryai-Hansen, Assistant Professor, Roskilde University.
ECML project: "Plurilingual and intercultural competences: descriptors and teaching materials" (FREPA national networks); network meeting (18-19 December 2013)
Karen Dvinge Ryberg, Centre for Sign Language - interpreter training course in University College UCC, Denmark, Aarhus.
- “Signed languages for professional purposes” (PRO-Sign)”; network meeting (12-13 March 2015); participant's network meeting report
- Workshop (15-17 April 2013)
Karsten Gramkow, University College of Northern Jutland.
ECML project: "Literacies through Content and Language Integrated Learning: effective learning across subjects and languages" (CLIL and literacy); workshop (2-3 June 2015); participant's report
Sven Erik Halse, Professor in German Literature and Culture, Leader of German and Roman Language Department, Aarhus University.
ECML project: "ECML publications for plurilingual and intercultural education in use" (PIU); workshop (26-28 March 2014)
- Knud Illeris, The Danish University of Education, Skibby.
ECML project: “Developing migrants' language competences at the workplace”, (Language for Work); network meeting (6-7 December 2012)
- Karen Lund, Professor of Danish as a second language, Department of Education, University of Aarhus, Copenhagen.
ECML project: "Developing migrants' language competences at the workplace" (Language for Work); network meeting (5-6 December 2013); workshop (24-25 June 2015)
- Poul Neergaard, Copenhagen Language Center.
ECML project: “Developing migrants' language competences at the workplace” (Language for Work); workshop (24-25 June 2015)
- John Shaun Nolan, French and English teacher, CPH West, Uddannelsescenter København Vest /Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Business Communication.
ECML project: "Empowering language networks" (LACS); workshop (22-23 May 2014)
Frits Overgaard Sørensen, Aarhus University - School of Communication and Culture, Aarhus.
ECML project: National Contact Points / National Nominating Authorities; workshop (12-13 June 2014);