To promote quality education in Romani within a human rights perspective by providing training on the use of QualiRom materials and consultancy on the Curriculum Framework for Romani for curriculum development (CFR).
This offer seeks to build upon the foundation already provided by QualiRom (materials, training CFR) to offer member states 2-day consultancies / workshops in accordance with local needs:
- consultancy on the Curriculum Framework for Romani for curriculum development;
- consultancy and training on the Curriculum Framework for Romani and corresponding European Language Portfolios for textbook writing and materials development;
- training on the use of QualiRom materials (and the possible localisation of these materials);
- consultancy and training based on the QualiRom teacher training module.
- policy makers, decision takers and curriculum developers
- text writers and materials developers
- teacher trainers and teachers
- institutions and agencies involved in training teachers of Romani and Romani teaching
ECML experts in language education work with national authorities and local experts to devise and implement in-country activities, tailored to the particular context and target audience.
Detailed information on this offer and the 2019 request form are available on the dedicated web page.
Requests for a training and consultancy activity must be submitted via the national ECML representative in the Governing Board. Educational professionals interested in organising a particular activity should therefore contact their national representative.
Deadline for submission of requests by the ECML Governing Board member: 4 November 2018.
If you are looking for input for an in-service training to develop the professional skills of language educators or are in need of consultancy to advance local, regional or national reform processes and to meet international standards, take a closer look at what the ECML has on offer.
Information on offers and the 2019 request form are available online http://www.ecml.at/TrainingandConsultancy