The EPOSTL Training and Consultancy offer is responding to the member states' need for quality teacher education.
Teacher educators of foreign languages
Results and benefits
- Teacher educators will be able to make more effective use of the EPOSTL.
- There will be improved cooperation between teacher educators.
- Teacher educators will have a greater understanding of innovative aspects of language teaching, as reflected in the EPOSTL.
- Teacher educators will understand the communality between the EPOSTL and other Council of Europe publications (Common European Framework, European Language Portfolio).
- Effective use of the EPOSTL will support and enhance foreign language teacher education and increase coherence between teacher education programmes.
ECML expert team
David Newby, coordinator (Austria)
Anne-Brit Fenner (Norway)
Hanna Komorowska (Poland)
Barbara Mehlmauer-Larcher (Austria)
Natalia Orlova (Czech Republic)