Participants may apply from the following countries:
Andorra, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, 'the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia''.
To know more about the project visit the dedicated website.
Working languages of the workshop:
- French, English and German.
- Simultaneous interpretation will be provided from French and German into English.
- Your level of listening comprehension in English should be B2 or higher.You are involved in pre-service or in-service training of teachers at pre-school level or staff of institutions working with 3-6 year old children.
- You have experience in training (student) teachers or other staff in developing language competences of 3-6 year old children (in the language of schooling and/or a foreign language as well as taking into consideration children’s languages of origin).
Expected involvement / tasks before the workshop:
- Analysis of documents received before the workshop, discussion of content and format of the Portfolio, as well as piloting of the Portfolio with potential users.
Interested applicants should contact the ECML National Nominating Authorities in their country by 27 March 2015.