This workshop is offered under the auspices of the NELLIP project, which focuses on the European Language Label scheme, and is co-funded by the European Commission.
- Would you like to organise a language education project at your school or institution?
- Are you already involved in a language project at a school, university, teacher training college or in adult or community education?
- Do you want to learn more about the European Language Label scheme?
- Do you want to learn about what’s involved in planning and running good projects?
During the workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- Reflect on and share experience about what constitutes a successful, high quality language project
- Discuss examples of projects that have already been successfully completed
- Work with others to plan a future project that is relevant to their students and context
- Learn about the European Language Label scheme, the application process and the criteria used to select projects for an award.
Working languages: English and German.
Outline programme: English - German
Participation is free of charge. If you wish to attend the workshop please contact email@example.com before 7 April 2014.