The CARAP/FREPA content rich and multifunctional website is intended for teachers of all subjects interested in multilingual and intercultural training of learners, student teachers, teacher educators, educational managers, educational inspectors and advisers, as well as curricula designers and authors of teaching materials.
The website provides teaching materials that are intended to promote pluralistic approaches to languages and cultures in the classroom and to develop multilingual and intercultural skills among learners of all disciplines. The website offers a wealth of resources:
- Framework of reference for pluralistic approaches to languages and cultures (publication in English, French, German and Italian)
- CARAP/FREPA folder (French, English, German, Latvian and Swedish)
- list of CARAP/FREPA descriptors (English, French, German and Japanese)
- database of teaching materials to develop multilingual and intercultural skills in the classroom,
- videos and audio files,
- training kit for use CARAP/FREPA
- information on the use of CARAP/FREPA in different countries,
- related publications.
The online survey aims to better understand the users of the CARAP/FREPA website, their perception of this website and wishes to further develop this online platform. The survey takes 5-10 minutes. At the end of the survey you will find a nice surprise.
Thank you for your participation!