How to get involved?
Individuals with a special interest and professional background in the topic of this particular project are invited to take up contact with the ECML National Nominating Authority in their country so that they can be considered for participation in the corresponding project workshop.
Project workshop in 2021
The workshop will focus on
- Piloting of project materials and professional development
Profile of participants
- Teacher educators who can then function as ‘multipliers’ in their countries
- Foreign language teachers (of primary, secondary or adult education) who can share what they have learned with others
- Policy makers, material/textbook designers, school principals
Experience, competences required
Participants should possess some basic knowledge in the following fields:
- plurilingualism, pluralistic approaches to the teaching of languages, foreign language teaching and assessment
- They should be familiar with the CEFR (2001) and the CEFR Companion Volume (2020) of the Council of Europe.
Participants should have experience in one or both of the following domains:
- the production of training material or delivery of training courses
- delivery of initial and/or continuous teacher education courses
Participants should possess basic computer competences and Internet browsing skills.