How to get involved?
Individuals with a special interest and professional background in the topic of this particular project are invited to take up contact with the ECML National Nominating Authority in their country so that they can be considered for participation in the corresponding project workshop.
Project workshop 2021
The workshop will focus on
- exchanges on specific needs in various contexts for the development of teaching skills for pluralistic approaches;
- the sharing of participants’ experiences in this area;
- the tools developed by the team, intended for teacher education and aimed at fostering the development of competences for the implementation of pluralistic approaches:
- lists of teaching competences;
- examples of scenarios and sequences of tasks for initial and continuing teacher education.
Participants will be invited to evaluate these tools and their relevance to their specific contexts and needs, and to make suggestions for improvement.
Profile of participants
For this workshop, priority will be given to professionals with experience in teacher training in the different areas of language education at various levels of education:
- regional and foreign languages;
- linguistic aspects of teaching all subjects, including the language of schooling as a subject.
Experience, competences required
- a good knowledge of plurilingual approaches and in particular of pluralistic approaches (carap.ecml.at);
- experience with these approaches in teaching and/or in teacher education.