Working languages of the project: French, English
Project term: 2016-2018
NEW E-lang training modules
To access the training modules click here, then log in as a guest!
Who will benefit from the project?
- Teacher trainers
The aim is to help teachers develop competent and autonomous language users.
This project provides the basis for a teaching methodology which integrates new technologies. The ensuing tasks will combine:
- varied online interactions,
- a critical use of digital tools and resources to develop language and intercultural skills.
- Pedagogical framework for the integration of ICT based on an analysis of current research & recent publications;
- Training modules on an online platform;
- Trainer kit for multipliers;
- Training sessions could be offered if required by some institutions.
Language teachers can assist learners in building Personal Learning Environments using relevant resources, software and apps to move towards an autonomous practice of languages.