The project team (Ana Isabel Andrade, Brigitte Gerber, Monica Vlad, Anna Schröder-Sura) met in February 2023 together with two of the associate partners (Maddalena De Carlo and Michel Candelier). After the difficult pandemic years, for some it was the first opportunity to actually meet in person!
- the team's work to identify relevant teacher competences for pluralistic approaches and to create units for teacher education,
- a workshop with 36 participants from all over Europe in 2021,
- the creation of a network of teacher education professionals and
- exchanges between the network and the team on the construction of teacher education tools for pluralistic approaches,
- the piloting of some of these tools by members of the network,
- the creation by some members of the network of units for teacher education,
... the team has now begun the phase of finalising the productions: integrating the feedback received, completing the reference framework of competences, optimistinc the teacher education units, and organising the site that will make these tools available to the public.
Brigitte Gerber, project coordinator