2022 was a year marked by many presentations of the project at conferences, colloquia, courses and other meetings relating to research and/or teacher education. The network created following the 2021 workshop also met three times online with the team – in February, April and September. The members of this network, professionals involved in research, teacher education and teaching, have been working on the elaboration of units for the development of teaching competences for pluralistic approaches and exchanging views on them and on their piloting. This work is now in the process of being completed.
A snapshot of the team's work is presented in the Recent Developments section of the project website. It includes:
- a “Questions and Answers” section that presents an overview of this work, specifying what it is about, its ambitions and the main characteristics of the proposed products;
- examples of these products, i.e:
- some of the dimensions that have already been developed in the reference framework of teaching competences for pluralistic approaches
- examples of teacher education units produced by the project team.
There have been many opportunities this year to discuss the project and receive feedback on its outputs in a variety of contexts. The team has thus been able to observe how much interest there is in the project and is currently working on integrating the comments and suggestions received.
Christine Gerber, project coordinator
- ECML project website “Developing teacher competences for pluralistic approaches – Training and reflection tools for teachers and teacher educators” (available in English and French): www.ecml.at/pluralisticteachercompetences